OTHER LANGUAGES: German
My recipe 8 fondue sauces I present to you in this post. Delicious ideas and recipes for fondue sauces are in demand for Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
The recipe for fondue with shopping list can be found elsewhere. A fondue is a good idea, if many guests come, let the preparation make it easier for you.
You’ll find here a great summary and ideas on how to quickly prepare different fondue sauces from mayonnaise. The sauces go just as well with a raclette and offer a variety of flavours.
YES! That’s a great thing because you can conjure up tasty cold sauces on the table.
The cold sauces are great dips for grilling, please note!
Let yourself be inspired and enjoy the great sauces for fondue and raclette!
- 1. Fondue Sauces based on Mayonnaise, also delicious for Raclette
- 2. Mayonnaise as Base Sauce and the 8 Fondue Sauces explained at the Chart
- 3. Mustard Sauce or Mustard Dip
- 4. Paprika Tomato Sauce or Dip
- 5. Herb Sauce or Herb Dip
- 6. Green Sauce or Green Dip
- 7. Remoulade Sauce
- 8. Tatar Sauce
- 9. Chantilly Sauce
- 10. Recipe for 8 Fondue Sauces in one go!
- 11. Calories 8 Fondue Sauces, the Nutritional Values at a Glance
1. Fondue Sauces based on Mayonnaise, also delicious for Raclette
The mayonnaise is a cold sauce and serves as a cold base sauce for many preparations. The preparation of the mayonnaise I already show in another article. The best way to prepare mayonnaise with the mixer . YES! That will certainly succeed. In the article you will also learn a lot about the popular mayo as well as tips for success.
Here is the video to make the mayonnaise yourself – see the link to the recipe for mayonnaise.
2. Mayonnaise as Base Sauce and the 8 Fondue Sauces explained at the Chart
In classical cuisine, mayonnaise is a cold basic oil sauce. The mayonnaise can be used to prepare many sauces and dips. These are ideal companions for fondue and raclette. See the diagram and the following information for each cold sauce with mayo. In the recipe below, the quantities are put together exactly:
3. Mustard Sauce or Mustard Dip
Mayonnaise with Dijon mustard or tarragon mustard and season with a little honey.
4. Paprika Tomato Sauce or Dip
Refine the mayonnaise with tomato paste and strips of red pepper.
5. Herb Sauce or Herb Dip
Refine mayonnaise with chopped herbs such as parsley, chervil, tarragon, chives, dill, herb mixtures from the freezer.
6. Green Sauce or Green Dip
Refine mayonnaise with sorrel, spinach leaves, cress, chervil, tarragon, parsley.
7. Remoulade Sauce
Mayonnaise is seasoned piquantly with gherkins, capers, anchovies, parsley, chervil, tarragon and mustard.
8. Tatar Sauce
Mayonnaise is refined with hard-boiled, chopped eggs and chives. Tip: For an even result: always chop boiled egg yolk and egg white extra finely.
9. Chantilly Sauce
The mayonnaise is seasoned with lemon juice and cayenne pepper, whipped cream is added or placed on top of the mayonnaise.
10. Recipe for 8 Fondue Sauces in one go!
First prepare the mayonnaise and then mix it with sour cream and créme fraîche. The amount is calculated for about 6-8 people at fondue or raclette. Portion the cold base sauce as 8 portions and prepare the 7 additional sauces for your fondue.
- 2 pc egg yolk
- 4 pinch salt
- 240 ml sun flower oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 4 pinch pepper
- 1-2 tbs water as needed
- 300 g sour cream
- 300 g Créme Fraîche
- 1 tsp Dijon-mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbs tomato puree
- 2 pinch paprika sweet
- 1 pc bell pepper red cut into fine cubes, note: use grilled antipasti peppers
- 2-4 tbs mixed herbs Italian frozen herb mixture or fresh herbs
- 2-4 tbs mixed herbs sorrel, spinach leaves, cress, chervil, tarragon, parsley
- 2-4 pc gherkins finely chopped
- 1 tsp capers finely chopped
- 1 pc Sardellen finely chopped
- 1 tbs parsley finely chopped
- 1 tbs chervil finely chopped
- 1 tsp tarragon finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Dijon-mustard
- 2 pc hard-boiled egg egg yolk and egg white separately extra finely chop
- 2 tbs chives rolls finely chopped
- 2 tbs whipped cream use Cream Boy
- 5 pinch Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Process all ingredients at room temperature! Cream egg yolk, salt and mustard. Stir in sunflower oil drop by drop.
- When the mayonnaise becomes firm, slowly add more sunflower oil and work it in. Egg yolk and oil must combine to a solid mass, the so-called emulsion. Add vinegar or lemon juice and pepper and slowly stir in the rest of the oil. If necessary, stir in some water.
- Mix the prepared mayonnaise with sour cream and Creme Fraiche. Season to taste with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and lemon juice. You can also add cream fraiche or sour cream. Now divide the base sauce into 8 portions.
- Depending on the sauce, add the ingredients, mix well, season to taste and keep covered in the fridge.
11. Calories 8 Fondue Sauces, the Nutritional Values at a Glance
- All Recipes by German Chef Thomas Sixt
- Barbecue Recipes
- Burger Recipes
- Recipes with Cooking Videos from Thomas Sixt
- Sauces and Broths Recipes
OTHER LANGUAGES: German